Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pinterest: It's all about sharing!

Friends, I've discovered Pinterest and I may never Blog again! LOL! If you are not in the social media game of Pinterest yet, I highly recommend it. The only way I can think to describe it is as an online personalized set of bulletin boards where you can collect photographs and links of everything that makes you happy in this life. It's based in the wonderful new world of web computing in the "cloud" and could not be more fun! This means no matter where you are, if you have web access you can get online and check your bulletin boards and share your ideas with others.


I am sadly addicted and might even give up my "Words with Friends" for time trolling and following others bulletin boards. Let's just say I have an awful lot of crafting and decorating and cooking in my future. I know you will love it, too, so think of this as a recipe for happiness today.


PS, this beautiful cake just seemed like the perfect backdrop for my little saying of the day. It is actually brought to you by my wonderful friend and food stylist extraordinaire, Jane Jarrell. She is simply the best!


Enjoy Pinterest and don't be fussing at me for the time you waste--that's your business! LOL! Me? I'll be finding lots of great recipes to link to and tweak and share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment